Monday, February 7, 2011

Ninja Novel Writing Month

Okay, I am at 25k words in RADIO STATIONS ARE FOR LOSERS. Carrie has the first 15 pages. Rebecca read the first 8 (and told me to keep going which is one of the Awesome things about Rebecca!). So now, I am joining a group of writers (thank you Ali Cross) to hunker down and finish our drafts. Yeah, yeah, I am still shopping GESTAPO. But I need to write right now and I want to finish RSr4L so that I can get to revising it.

In February.

Yes, I am going to finish my first draft in February. February. February. February.

I am a Ninja. I can do this. Forget NaNoWriMo. November is too far away. February is a short month and we are 7 days into it. That's 21 days to finish. Wish me luck.



5 comments:

Demitria said...

Good luck! You sound really pumped.

New follower...

demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Excellent! Glad to hear it because I am loving the first 15 pages and I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Gail said...

Good luck.

ali cross said...

You can do it! You don't need no stinkin' luck! You're a NINJA. Kick some butt, girl!

Bruce said...

The Ninjas are deadly and silent.
They're also unspeakably violent.
They speak Japanese. They do whatever they please.
And, sometimes, they vacation in Ireland.

-Barenaked Ladies

RotsaRuck, Christa!